Description of the Game:
❖❖Welcome to the Musical World of Cytus❖❖
Cytus is a rhythm game developed by Rayark Games, an independent game developer in Taiwan. It was first released on the iOSplatform on January 12, 2012. The game was later released on Android on August 7, 2012. A port for PlayStation Vita andPlayStation Mobile, titled Cytus: Lambda, was released on June 26, 2013. An arcade version titled Cytus: Omega in collaboration with Capcom is revealed at JAEPO in February 2015 and is set for location testing in July 2015.
LET’S EXPERIENCE MUSIC ’N ART, BEAT ’N REBOUND!
Check the screenshots and you will see the most AWESOME mobile music game ever!
Just PLAY and ENJOY!
- 200 songs and 400 variations, including many from famous composers around the world
- Beautiful hand-drawn art style (as illustrated in the screenshots)
- Easy, intuitive Active Scan Line system and 3 types of notes
- Different display modes allow player-friendly previewing of notes
- Strong beat and rhythms provide satisfying feedback for taps
- More than 9 difficulty levels for more fun and challenges
- Various music genres: POP, JAZZ, TRANCE, HARDCORE, DRUM ‘N BASS and many more
- Connect to Facebook and show off your Cytus skills
HOW TO PLAY:
- Follow along the Active Scan Line
- Tap each note as the line passes through
- Time your taps as the line is at the center of the note for a higher score!
In the distant future, the only sentient beings in the world are robots.
They are the last remnant of the human spirit.
However, mankind is not dead.
Technology exists that is capable of transferring memories to these robots.
But with limited space, new memories will gradually overwrite the old.
To prevent the emotions in human memories from fading away, the robots resorted to converting the emotions to music, and storing them in a place called Cytus.
The robots use these songs to experience human emotion and dream that souls exists in each of them…
Cytus Official Site: https://www.rayark.com/g/cytus
Rayark Official Site: https://www.rayark.com
Like Cytus https://www.facebook.com/rayark.Cytus
– Compatibility issues fixed
– Performance optimization
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.rayark.Cytus.full” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.
|Game Size||21 MB | 800 MB|
How to Download:
- Click on the above ‘Go to Download Page’ button.
- After that, you redirect to a new page.
- On that page download your desired files.
- Checkout Other Similar Games.