Description of the Game:
Adreno, Mali, PowerVR, Tegra
This War of Mine is a 2014 war survival video game developed by 11 bit studios. The game, which was inspired by the 1992–96 Siege of Sarajevo during the Bosnian War, differs from most war-themed video games by focusing on the civilian experience of war rather than frontline combat. This War of Mine was released for the Microsoft Windows, OS X and Linux operating systems in November 2014. Android and iOS versions were released in July 14, 2015. A PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release titled This War of Mine: The Little Ones has been announced for a January 29, 2016 release. This version features new missions and characters.
“If you’ve not already played this brilliant, heart-wrenching game, then mobile is as good a place as any to let it completely destroy you.” – , 9/10, Pocket Gamer UK
“This War of Mine isn’t exactly “fun,” but it’s definitely a game worth playing.” , 9/10, 148apps
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.
The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.
Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.
- Inspired by real-life events
- Control your survivors and manage your shelter
- Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
- Make decisions – an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
- Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
- Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game’s theme
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Portugese-Brazil
PLEASE NOTE: this game requires at least 1GB of RAM and a multi-core CPU as well as Android 4+.
Minor bugfixes and improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- “com.elevenbitstudios.twommobile” folder “android / obb” copy into.
- Enter the game.
|Game Size||20 MB | 6 MB | 531 MB|
How to Download:
- Click on the above ‘Go to Download Page’ button.
- After that, you redirect to a new page.
- On that page download your desired files.
- Checkout Other Similar Games.