Description of the Game:
Unlimited Red Star Rings
Sonic Dash is an endless runner platformer video game developed by Hardlight and published by Sega. It was released exclusively on mobile phones, and is the second game in the Sonic the Hedgehog series developed by Hardlight for the platform, the first being the remake of Sonic Jump in 2012. The game was released on March 7, 2013, for iOS, November 26, 2013, for Android, and December 3, 2014, for Windows.
A sequel based on the Sonic Boom franchise, entitled Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom, was released on Android devices on July 1, 2015. It was developed by Hardlight, with some assistance from Sumo Digital.
The dazzling sequel to SEGA’s hit endless runner, SONIC DASH. Featuring the cast and world of the new TV series, SONIC BOOM.
New and amazing 3D worlds, challenges and game play. Play as Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Sonic’s new friend, Sticks. Let’s do this!
SONIC DASH 2 FEATURES
- RACE with up to three characters in new Team Play mode! Swap runners mid-race to earn high scores
- UNLEASH new special powers – Sonic’s Dash Ring Magnet, Knuckle’s Slam, Amy’s Ring Hammer, and more
- CONQUER new obstacles and Badniks
- DASH on new fast-paced tracks in and above the beautiful Sonic Boom world
- MASTER new Swing & Tilt gameplay with the super charged Enerbeam; tilt your device to swing the runner towards the Rings and Orbs
- COLLECT, evolve, and run with new magical Sprites
- EARN special prizes in new Events and Daily SEGA Challenges
– – – – –
SEGA All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, SONIC DASH and SONIC BOOM are registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
|Game Size||63 MB|
How to Download:
- Click on the above ‘Go to Download Page’ button.
- After that, you redirect to a new page.
- On that page download your desired files.
- Checkout Other Similar Games.